Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aurora and what Teddy said

Before we left for South Africa this February, I made two pieces. I forgot to show them to you! The first here was per request of Steve Ziegler of Boulder, Colorado "Something to brighten my day when I see it each morning."



Samer Jaber in NYC asked me to make a calligraphy piece for his brother, Ronnie. This is his favorite quote. Clicking on it will open it, and clicking again will enlarge it.



I heard "Mysterious Ways" on the radio yesterday. What a great song. Now I'm listening to Achtung, Baby!

2 comments:

Chrysanthie said...

Ask and you will receive...yep, beautiful bright, bright day brightener.

Hey, the calligraphy is beautiful, so precise, flowing perfect form and message...right on Shan.

Unknown said...

wow ,this is a great article !
I am a single millionaire now I am seeking a young girl who can give me real love , so i got a username blackjackdp on --sugarbabymatch ℃○M~--- .it is the first and best club for sugar daddy and sugar baby ,@@@@@-it gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive real sugar daddy and treat you like a queen. i love that !