Saturday, September 10, 2011

9.10.11

That's what it is!

I'm down here in Pennsylvania with Pop-Pop and Mollie. I made some dinner tonight, and I'm gonna tell you what: that gravy that comes in a jar is pretty good!

Pop-Pop came home today from the Rehab place and he swore he'd never climb a ladder again. He said, "I swear on a stack of bibles that I'll never climb another ladder. Why I wouldn't even climb a stack of bibles!" We saw lots of people with amputated legs there. And I'll tell you one more thing today- having legs and arms is a fine fine thing indeed. Very fine! We all counted our blessings and came out with a higher figure than we had going in.

1 comment:

Chrysanthie said...

Yay! Pop-Pop is a very Wise Guy!!! Guess climbing the ladder ain't always the success it's cracked up to be, forget about them rungs...counting the blessing on all fingers and toes too. xo