Monday, June 28, 2010

Angel Gabriel

This is my new one! I was going to call in The Annunciation, but we're gonna go with Angel Gabriel- why not? It's fun to imagine them singing to each other, "Won't you give me soma lovin'? Everyday!"

As humans, we open the gate.
The Hounds of Love are already trained.
These beauty beasts relentlessly crowd and cry~
Open the Gate
*
(Well, I feel so good, everybody's getting higher
Better take it easy, 'cause the place is on fire
Been a hard day, nothing went too good
Now I'm gonna relax, honey, everybody should)

4 comments:

Chrysanthie said...

WOW!!!
So Beautiful and as always, in all ways so unique!
Gabe is singin'...
"So glad you made it...
Gimme some a-Lovin' every day..."

Shannon said...

Yeah right on! I just had to write that in- cause it's true!

<3

Michael said...

Your work is inspirational Shannon. Love it, love it, love it! Thank you for radiating.

Shannon said...

Thank you so, Michael!