Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Music

I've added a Playlist gadget to the blog here- hopefully to enrich the experience (rather than, say, to annoy). I'll be changing it from time to time- my intent is to set the scene as much as possible so that I can offer an experience here. To adjust the music in any way, you'll find the music player at the very bottom of this page, and you can skip, repeat, or stop the music there.

Perhaps I ought to mention that I listen to musicians like I listen to prophets. I never put them by the wayside. Many of those who sing are speaking a significance, and that's why I've put some on my blog!

If you like, when you're done reading the blog, you can still keep the window open and let the tunes play as you work! If, of course, that's how you roll... Happy travels!

No comments: